I had a pretty good time last year watching random horror movies during AMC’s FearFest, and it looks like this year the fun starts early.
AMC’s official FearFest Twitter account has revealed that the marathon will begin on October 1:
#AMCFearFest will begin on Thursday, October 1st 2020. pic.twitter.com/8Q6ETWiS1y
— AMC Fear Fest (@AMCFearFest) September 3, 2020
You can check out the first week of programming at their official website. Here’s what we’ll see on day one alone:
- 9 a.m. ET – Eli Roth’s History of Horror
- 10:01 a.m. ET – From Dusk Till Dawn 2
- 12 p.m. ET – From Dusk Till Dawn
- 2 p.m. ET – Dracula 2000
- 4 p.m. ET – A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)
- 6 p.m. ET – Bride of Chucky
- 8 p.m. ET – Halloween (1978)
- 10 p.m. ET – Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers
In the days that follow, we’ll also see the Hellraiser series, a ton of Halloween sequels, The Conjuring, The Exorcist, Ghost Ship and Trick ‘R Treat. Looks like a pretty good line up.