Things are steadily ramping up ahead of Ghostbusters: Afterlife — and now we’ve got General Mills over here releasing Ghostbusters cereal that I’ll have to irrationally buy for the box alone (and don’t tell anyone: This stuff is going for upwards of $40 on eBay) .
That’s fruity corn puffs with ghost and ectoplasm-shaped marshmallows. The perfect addition to a healthy breakfast. If you can find one at the store, a mid-sized box goes for $2.50, while the family size will set you back a cool $3.99.
More news? You got it.
- Jurassic World: The Exhibition will open June 18, 2021 in Dallas, Texas, featuring a 20,000-square-foot dinosaur experience. With animatronics, of course. We wouldn’t want things to get too authentic.
- Ghosts ‘n Goblins Resurrection is heading to PS4, Xbox One, and PC after a successful launch on Nintendo Switch. No word yet on when that might happen, but here’s a recent trailer to tide you over.
- Deadline reports that Netflix’s Castlevania will end with season 4, as they’re looking toward a new series set in the same universe with new characters. Season 4 will premiere on May 13, 2021.
- Disney shared some updates to the Haunted Mansion ride over at some place called Disneyland, including a few cat statues and a whole new decked out area for the April to December portrait. I always tried to get a picture of that thing at Disney World’s Haunted Mansion, but you know — it’s just so dark and the buggy won’t stop shaking!
- A House of the Dead remake will soon be heading to Nintendo Switch:
“THE HOUSE OF THE DEAD: Remake is a remade version of the game introduced in 1997 in arcade platform. A classic arcade rail-shooter receives a whole new entourage and gameplay changes to suit modern gaming standards.”